"Our primary purpose was to set up a system under which the curse of idleness would be done away with... and independence, industry, thrift, and self-respect be once more established amongst our people." (President Grant, October 1936 General Conference) This quote is in regards to the Church's Welfare System, which was set up in 1936, but still applies to us today. My favorite word in that quote is THRIFT; we should be a thrifty, or provident, people.
Sunday, October 21, 2012
Boys red sweatpants or foam finger???
Thank you so much for the awesome response to the need Kailey had for a dress. She was able to have many to choose from; thank you to everyone that offered to help. Now I am looking for a couple of items to finish off some Halloween costumes for my kids. I am looking for red sweatpants for my son. He wears size 6-7. I would only need to borrow them and I would not be altering them in any way. I am also looking for a big foam #1 fan sports finger. If anyone has these items please contact me. Thanks again for all of your help. --Erin Tilton
Posted by
Erin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment